Thursday, April 28, 2011

Should we build an ark?

Is it just me or do you also feel like we need to build an ark? We are getting an insane amount of rain this week. Last night was nuts, and my basement is flooded to prove it. The dogs were completely crazy from the thunder and lightning, the mastiff in the bed scared to death was a thrill. So now it is off to fix the rainspouts and stop the flooding.

The morning drink was the most pleasant thing so far today. Kale, spinach, carrots, little watermelon, little pineapple, apples, and of course the blended banana and strawberries. Another great drink to start the day!

I think after I get this water problem under control it will be off to get some  more greens. I need red lettuce and some different stuff. One can not live on kale alone.

I will let you with a cool link this morning, if you have not seen this stick balancing video you need to! WOW! Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment