Friday, May 20, 2011

Tough week

It has been an all around tough week. Martha is away yet this week teaching. Her residency is going very well! You can read about it on her blog. I have been working my IT job and also working in our business. So I have 8 hours a day with computers and another 6 – 8 hours a day designing or cutting steel. Gross Brothers had been particularly needy this week. I still have a bunch to cut for them in the next few days.

While Martha is away I have been Mr. Mom for the dogs J  They also can be a challenge. And it is hard for them because they are not getting a whole lot of play time because of my schedule. I am sure that will change this weekend. They are however being pretty good.

Eating health, eating raw for the most part has been going well. Today is the first day this week I did not juice for breakfast. I just ran out of time. We are however going for a nice dinner at a friends tonight and will be eating a nice healthy meal. Plus I brought my normal basket of fruit for lunch that I will compliment with a salad.

Can’t wait for Martha to get home. Miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment