Monday, August 1, 2011

Exercise and the RAW lifestyle continues

We have been doing a lot of exercising in the last few weeks. Our weapons of choice, cycling and flat water kayaking. Both are great workouts and we have great local locations to do both. For cycling we have the Great Allegheny Passage. 141 miles of trail from Cumberland, MD to Pittsburgh, PA. Check out their website for more details.

For kayaking we have many lake options. One of the best local lakes is the Quemahoning Dam. There are many other nearby lakes for us to paddle. And Martha has started to use a sup paddle board (stand up paddling). Great workout! Plus our dog Foxxy loves to sail on that ship. Check her out...

We continue to eat mostly RAW. I am guessing 85-90% and we both continue to feel great. The other 10% (cheat times) have proven interesting. One of those “other” times we had chocolate covered pretzels. Ah so what you say… well, eat RAW the better part of four or five months and then eat them. They put you in a coma. We were both so freaking tired it was amazing. Anyway, RAW is the way for us. Funny thing is we are actually having fun eating this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment