Sunday, August 21, 2011

Nice day for a bike ride…

We have both been working like crazy these last few weeks. Biking has become something we both really look forward to. This morning was no exception. We only did a little over 20 miles, but the first 10 miles was up hill. Not a steep grade, but up hill none the less.

We started in Confluence and biked to the Pinkerton tunnel. This section of the trail is almost all under canopy. Very pretty riding with some very cool bridges. To bad I forgot the dang camera! Here is the GPS data from this ride….

82111 Map

I am trying to get all the sections under my belt that I will ride in one day. I think I have 2 or so sections to go. And then my fall ride will be 80 miles in a day. Should work out good. And really be fairly easy. Famous last words. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment